The Blood Center is looking for a few good recruits!
Make a Difference
- Gain valuable volunteer experience for your college application!
- Help save lives in your community through blood donor recruitment!
- Earn $$ and other incentives during the summer!
- Network with other students!
- Recruit blood donors while learning about not-for-profit and community involvement!
- 6-week program, mostly independent work… you set your schedule!
- 5-7 hours at the blood center during the first week of training and only one meeting per week for the remainder of the program to announce awards and offer coaching.
This community service program is open to all high school students.
We are now accepting applications for the 2013. Submit your application online by completing our form.
For more information, contact:
For the Quad Cities Area:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 747-5401
For the Cedar Rapids Area:
email@example.com | (319) 361-8971
- or -
firstname.lastname@example.org | (319) 350-3669
For the Burlington Area:
email@example.com | (563) 349-2839