join our lifesaving mission
Every day, patients in area hospitals rely on us to provide blood products, a critical resource for potentially lifesaving treatments. Accomplishing our mission takes a diverse team of talented individuals. We have volunteer positions in the areas of Operations, Support and Outreach.
- Blood Drive Coordinator - Did you know the number one reason people give for not donating blood? No one asked them. That's where you come in! Click here for more information on hosting a blood drive!
- Operations positions range from registering donors and assisting in our donor centers to delivering products to hospitals or assisting in our laboratory or product distribution area.
- Support positions include preparing donor recruitment materials for blood drives, filing, data entry and general office support.
- Outreach positions involve representing ImpactLife in the community, by blood typing and helping at our school programs or community events or assisting donors with refreshments at our donor centers and mobile blood drives.
Volunteer positions vary per location.
- Orientation and training for all positions
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Complimentary hepatitis B vaccinations for those volunteering in operations areas
- Opportunity to develop new skills
What we ask:
- Log at least 15 hours of service per year
- Complete annual training
- Encourage others to join our program
- Promote the Blood Center in your community