HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS (30+/FT)
MVRBC offers a choice of comprehensive medical plans.
- Traditional PPO (Trad PPO): In-network coverage includes 20% co-insurance and a $2000 single/$4000 family deductible. Out of network coverage is also available.
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP): In-network coverage 20% co-insurance and a $3000 single/$6000 family deductible. Out of network coverage is also available.
FAMILY SECURITY BENEFITS (30+/FT)
- Life & AD&D Insurance > 1st of month following 90 days
MVRBC provides term life and accidental death or dismemberment insurance for you. MVRBC covers 100% of the cost for this benefit.
- 30+/FT receives 2 x your annual earnings (up to plan max)
- Dependent Life Insurance > 1st of month following 90 days
MVRBC provides term life insurance for your dependents at no cost to you, including a $2,000 benefit for a spouse, $2,000 for dependent children from 6 months to 26 years and $500 from 14 days to 6 months.
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance > 1st of month following 90 daysYou have the opportunity to purchase additional term life insurance and/or AD&D at competitive group rates.
- Short Term Disability > 1st of month following 90 days
MVRBC provides short-term disability coverage at no cost to you. This protects against loss of income due to short-term illness or disability. Short Term Disability pays 60% of your base pay after a 29 day elimination period.
- Long Term Disability > 1st of month following 90 days
Long Term Disability insurance is a way to protect you against a loss of income due to extended disabilities. Long Term Disability is also provided at no cost to you and benefits commence when Short Term Disability benefits end and pays 60% of your average monthly gross income.
SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS (30+/FT)
You can buy supplemental benefits where benefits received can be a helpful to put towards deductibles, living expenses, childcare, and much more when you or a covered loved one experiences a covered event. Please refer to your product brochures for higher-level details.
- Critical Illness Insurance Supplemental Benefit
- Pays a lump sum cash benefit for covered critical illnesses such as: heart attack, stroke, invasive cancer, and 23 other covered illnesses.
- Accident Expense Insurance Supplemental Benefit
- Pays a cash benefit when you or a covered love one experience an injury. Common injuries covered such as: fractures, dislocations, burns, lacerations, and much more.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance Supplemental Benefit
- Pays a cash benefit when you or a covered love one is admitted into inpatient care for a period of 20 hours or more. Benefits can be received whether a person is admitted due to illness, injury, surgery, and even pregnancies.
PAID TIME OFF BENEFITS (30+/Full-Time)
- Holidays > Upon Hire
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) > Upon Hire
- Earned based on actual hours worked multiplied by the appropriate factor for years of service. PTO is accrued bi-weekly and accrual commences on the 1st day of employment. Please refer to the PTO policy for complete details.
Start of 1st year: .077 x actual hours worked
Start of 4th year: .1 x actual hours worked
7 or more years: .124 x actual hour worked
RETIREMENT & SAVINGS BENEFITS (30+/FT)
401(k) Retirement Plan > 1st of month following 30 days
The 401(k) Retirement Plan allows you to save for retirement. MVRBC matches 100% on the first 4% of your contributions. Employees have the option to make pre-tax and/or Roth contributions. New employees are automatically enrolled into the Plan at a 6% pre-tax contribution rate. Employees may also receive an annual discretionary contribution from MVRBC based upon organizational performance. See the 401k Summary Plan Description booklet for full details.
OTHER MVRBC BENEFITS (30+/FT)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) > Upon Hire
Free, confidential counseling services are available for you and your immediate family through Genesis EAP. Professional counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Genesis EAP also offers Financial Resources and Legal Services.
- Tobacco Cessation Reimbursement > Upon Hire
MVRBC will reimburse an employee up to $300 for the cost of an approved tobacco cessation program or aid. Medical coverage also includes coverages for Tobacco Cessation.
- Health Club Reimbursement > Upon Hire
Eligible employees will receive $50 towards the Health Club Membership every 3 months, with usage of 2 times per week or more. Can be reimbursed on your paycheck or into your Health Savings Account.
- Employee Referral Award > Upon Hire
In an effort to hire highly qualified, productive employees, MVRBC offers a $600 bonus referral award to employees who refer an applicant who is subsequently hired. See the Employee Referral Policy for full details. Contact a recruiter for further information.
- Computer Loans > After 1 Year
MVRBC offers interest-free loans up to $1,000 to employees via payroll deduction for the purchase of hardware and software to promote computer literacy among its employees.