ImpactLife provides patient care and services under the guidance of highly specialized doctors and clinical team members. This direct patient care occurs on site at select blood center facilities as well as on site at service hospitals. All treatments provided by ImpactLife require orders from the patients’ treating physician(s). We provide programs for:
- Therapeutic Apheresis - Process of removing plasma or cells from blood to treat disease.
- Transfusion of Granulocytes - Dedicated donors who donate platelets frequently and are familiar with apheresis procedures are needed.
- Autologous Donation - Donation of one’s own blood prior to elective surgery
- Directed Donation - Donation of blood intended only for one patient (donor usually knows the patient).
- Designated Donation - For donors where additional screening of their blood has identified them as a better match for a specific patient (donor does not know the patient).
forms for download
For more information, please contact our Patient Services Department at (563) 823-4132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.