TAC meetings help ImpactLife to respond to issues our service hospitals have in common, and allow hospital representatives to gain insight into the products and services ImpactLife offers. ImpactLife also provides regulatory and process change information to the hospital transfusion services at these meetings.
TAC meetings are open to all staff members from our service hospitals. Hospitals may send more than one representative to the meetings, if desired. Participants are invited to submit questions and topics for discussion in advance of each meeting.
Presentations available for viewing on Hospital Portal and held on-site at the following locations:
- 5500 Lakeview Parkway, Davenport, IA
- 1007 Pennsylvania Ave., Ottumwa, IA
- 3420 Rider Trail South, Earth City, MO
- 6330 Copps Avenue, Monona, WI
- 2404 W Nebraska Ave, Peoria, IL
- 2801 S 10th Street, Springfield, IL
- 1408 West University, Urbana, IL